Security Alarm Corporation (“SAC”) has over 40 years’ experience professionally designing and installing residential and commercial security alarm systems. Our professionally installed intrusion detection systems help you detect unauthorized entry into your your home, business, or facilities.
- Be careful when considering do-it-yourself (“DIY”) alarm systems as they often do not work as advertised, can be difficult to install, and may not work when you need an alarm the most.
- SAC can also upgrade or monitor your existing alarm system from any of our competitors.
- All buildings are unique and have potential weak points which increase the risk of unwanted break-ins.
Have you had a security risk assessment completed recently?
- SAC has professionally trained technical staff who will provide a no-cost intrusion risk assessment.
- Our risk assessment will provide our recommendations for increasing your building security using burglar and security alarm devices including camera and access control systems.
We also routinely perform assessments on existing and older security systems installed by our competitors, please contact us for more information on upgrading with SAC and having our professionals monitor your alarm.
Your Partner in Protection ™
SAC is the Florida Gulf Coast’s premier security, alarm, and smart home company. Independently owned, SAC has been in business for over 40 years, and specializes in state-of-the-art security and fire alarm systems, as well as modern, Internet-based automation products. SAC services both residential and commercial accounts with families of product lines that fit all budgets. Our motto is “Your Partner in Protection” and we have had security in our name since our start in 1979, turn to us as your trusted local security alarm provider.
What makes us
- Local decision-making
- 40+ year resume of success in security alarm industry
- No sub-contracting – all employees background checked and local
- 24/7 technical support with live and local operators
- In-house monitoring central station based in Port Charlotte, FL
- Third generation family owned
- Independent company, not a dealer or franchisee
- We never sell our customers’ information
- Data is stored in the USA on secured servers
Our custom security alarms integrate with other building systems such as fire alarms, home automation devices (locks, video doorbells, lights, thermostats, and cameras), access control systems, stand-alone camera surveillance systems, and internet of things (“IoT”) devices.
SAC’s custom alarm systems include a wide array of devices for each unique building application including door/widow contacts, motion detectors, glass break detectors, photoelectric beams, cameras, pool alarms, water sensors and pressure sensors.