SAC is a full-service commercial fire alarm system provider including design services, consulting services, installation, local 24/7 monitoring, test/inspection, and 24/7 service capabilities.
SAC designed and installed fire alarm system use the most current and reliable fire alarm technologies available and our own in-house monitoring center responds to fire alarm signals in real-time, 24/7 365 days a year alerting emergency service personnel to respond to your building.
National, state, and local fire safety codes can be complex and are subject to change. Rest assured with our over 100 years of in-house fire alarm experience that we will design and install a system to meet your facility’s needs, meet code requirements, and protect your personnel or occupants from the unexpected.
SAC is a full-service fire alarm install and service company with experience in all building types and occupancies including but not limited to:
- Apartments and condominiums;
- Assisted living facilities (“ALF’s”);
- Office buildings;
- Industrial facilities;
- Business campuses;
- Retail buildings and strip malls; and
- Hotels and motels.
Services and Solutions
SAC is a one-stop solution provider for fire alarm systems. Please contact us for more information and for a no-obligation assessment of your fire alarm needs. Some services we offer that you should be thinking about when considering a fire alarm system are as follows:
- Planning, engineering, and system plans/drawings (utilizing CAD);
- Installation, programming, and final certification with the Authority Having Jurisdiction (“AHJ”);
- Upgrade and switch from your current provider to SAC to provide service;
- Testing and inspection services to maintain compliance with local, state, and national requirements (whether for SAC systems or our competitors’ systems);
- Service and maintenance from qualified personnel, certified through state regulators and available 24/7;
- Conventional and addressable fire detection systems;
- Mass notification, voice evacuation, and rescue assistance systems;
- Reports and documentation services provided in-house;
- Fire alarm signal monitoring through our UL Listed and TMA Five Diamond Certified monitoring center; and
- Telephone, cellular, or two-way long range radio monitoring communication pathways.